Thank you for enrolling your child in Lisavaird National School. We hope that your child’s journey in our school will be a happy fruitful one.
Below please find the school welcome booklet, a link to the polices and the online enrolment form.
A copy of your child’s birth certificate is required for enrolment. This certificate can be posted or dropped to the school via the letterbox, or scanned and emailed to the school.
Thank you for your cooperation and if you have any queries or concerns please feel free to contact us by phone or email.
Some tips for you:
- It is important that you put your child’s name on everything – uniform, tracksuit, coat, lunch box, copies etc
- Check school bag daily for information, notes, newsletters etc. – please ensure you read all the correspondence.
- It is important to inform the school if you chance address, telephone number or email address. Emails may be sent out periodically, so please ensure the school has your up to date details at all times.
- If you child is absent from school, please phone or send in a note when they return to school stating reasons for the absence.
- If you wish to talk to the class teacher or principal, please make an appointment in advance.
- It is important that you send in a complete change of clothes for your child, in a bag, with his/her name on the bag and all the items.